Chicago, United States
The individual in this position will help our regional team expand coverage in New York and Chicago, deepen existing relationships and drive business partnerships with major media agencies and Fortune 100 clients. This individual will develop detailed location-informed marketing programs with client partners and leverage their business relationships to break and increase sales within the region.
Media and Games Invest plc, MGI, is a fast and profitably growing company focusing on a “buy, integrate, build & improve” strategy through organic growth and acquisitions in the media and games markets. Technology is actively used to create efficiency improvements and competitive advantages within the group.
Who we are
Verve Group Inc. uses Movement Science™ to successfully connect brands with their customers across smartphones, digital out-of-home, connected TV, and the many emerging screens of the modern consumer journey. Our proprietary location intelligence, patented technology, premium inventory, and analytics capabilities empower marketers to reach consumers with mobile ad experiences that drive engagement and sales in the digital and physical worlds. A pioneer in mobile marketing, we hire the smartest, most innovative people in the industry and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Work collaboratively with a team to drive growth with new and existing customers
- Develop high-level relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with partners to optimize their advertising investment
- Generate bottom up business plans to define strategies and tactics
- Understand and adapt to Verve’s ongoing product and technology developments
- Manage multiple cross-product opportunities and projects
- Own content management in Salesforce to keep pipeline and opportunities up-to-date
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 2+ years experience in direct media sales, preferably in mobile
- Proven experience calling on client direct in tandem with agency to maximize partnerships
- Knowledge of the mobile and data landscape, a POV for its growth and a commitment to advance Verve’s leadership strategies within the marketplace
- Strong understanding of DSPs and SSPs ecosystem
- Solid knowledge of digital and mobile marketing
- Large range of existing relationships and contacts
- n for sales
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding individual revenue targets in past positions
- Proven ability collaborating in a cross-functional and fast-paced environment
- An understanding of the mobile landscape, a POV for its growth and a commitment to advance Verve’s leadership strategies within the marketplace
- Diligent work ethic, creative, and confident
- Capacity to perform independently and proactively while working on a team
What we offer
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities)
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!