New York, United States
Who we are
Verve™ uses Movement Science™ to successfully connect brands with their customers across smartphones, digital out-of-home, connected TV, and the many emerging screens of the modern consumer journey. Our proprietary location intelligence, patented technology, premium inventory, and analytics capabilities empower marketers to reach consumers with mobile ad experiences that drive engagement and sales in the digital and physical worlds. A pioneer in mobile marketing, we hire the smartest, most innovative people in the industry and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
YOU ARE… A proven leader in the digital space and passionate about creating a culture of imaginative, client focused selling. Your hunger drives you to establish relationships and instill excellence with any high-level decision maker across both agencies and clients. You are able to achieve and exceed revenue targets because you’ve been resourceful and organized in managing your pipeline with aggressive prospecting, well-delivered proposals and closing deals.
The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter with a consistent record of exceeding sales.
- Work independently and collaboratively with the U.S. – East Team to drive growth with new and existing customers throughout the East Coast
- Generate bottoms up business plans to define strategies and tactics
- Grow existing business and prospect and close new business within assigned territory
- Own your pipeline content in Boostr to keep accounts, contacts & deals up-to-date
- Leverage current and develop new agency relationships to serve as a trusted consultant with partners to maximize their advertising investments
- Understand and adapt to Verve’s ongoing, fast-paced product and technology developments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-5+ years experience in digital/mobile media sales with an emphasis on location data in both a Managed Service and Programmatic fashion
- Strong existing relationships and contacts with agencies and advertisers directly Solid understanding of the Programmatic (DMP, DSP & SSP) Ecosystem
- Capacity to perform independently and proactively while still working as part of a team
- Diligent work ethic, creative and confident, never give-up attitude, professional yet persistent
- A deep knowledge and understanding of the adtech and martech industry with credible reputation to articulate solutions to clients navigating their own investments with a 'finger on the pulse' of trends and innovations
- Demonstrate solid relationship building skills and proven business acumen
- Ability to quickly build trust and influence with stakeholders
- Lean into a challenge; resilient and a practitioner of accountability
- Agile, adaptable, and comfortable with ambiguity
- A self-directed, resourceful, critical thinker with attention-to-detail and problem-solving skills
- Self and situational awareness; an ability to 'read the room'; a leader and a listener
- Experience working in a global corporation where best practices are shared regularly
- Knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations; a dynamic 'opener' that can also take clients through the entire deal lifecycle
- Exceptional ability to learn, adapt, discover and articulate new ideas
- Experience with accurately forecasting new sales and revenue recognition using CRM
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop positive working relationships internally and externally
What we offer
- Competitive salary package (base salary plus commissions)
- Work from home opportunity
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies in the world
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities)
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!