We are looking for a motivated team player to join our Supply team in Shanghai. This role’s focus is on building and further developing business relationships with our media partners. The right candidate is a proactive personality who takes pride in success and achievement and who has positive energy.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. applift.com
- Manage existing and build new media partnerships for Applift
- Monitor and analyze the results of different traffic channels/campaigns and manage media partners accordingly
- Build and further develop strong relationships with our media partners in Greater China
- Organize events, provide educational resources and support for media partners
- Support the team in other related areas if required
- Meet KPI goals
- Previous 1-2 years of work experience in client relationship management. Experience in account management is a plus.
- Good understanding of the mobile advertising market. Basic knowledge of technically related products is a strong plus.
- Successfully completed a Master or Bachelor Degree
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English language
- Very strong social and relationship building skills and a smart negotiator
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proactive and creative personality with problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with of MS Office
What we offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Valuable insights into a company building, global expansion, start-up scene and entrepreneurship
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Get access to a well-established network and be able to build your own top-tier network & reputation
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Work in the world start-up hub of Shanghai and attend industry events
- WFH opportunity
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and performance-related bonus
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!