We are looking for a reliable Accountant to join our Finance Team in Berlin, either full-time or part-time. The right candidate is a trustworthy and loyal team player with great communication skills who can manage a high level of responsibility. Someone who has the ability to understand complex accounting and is able to work conceptually in a well-structured way. A person with a passion for numbers and a friendly demeanor towards customers.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers.
Manage and process foreign subsidiaries as well as acquire accounting data
Process and reconcile our EUR/USD bank accounts and credit cards
Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to HGB at the individual financial statement and group level
Post and reconcile GL accounts, provisions and accruals
Prepare VAT returns
Manage the OPOS list
Reconcile accounts regularly together with Treasury
Maintain cost accounting with DATEV in a fast-changing business environment
- 3+ years of professional experience in Accounting with focus on Creditors and Debtors Accounting
- Degree in Accounting/Finance or vocational training with proven accounting work experience
- Profound knowledge of Accounting standards
- DATEV knowledge
- Accurateness with a hands-on mentality
- Very high proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent German and English language skills
What We Offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events and much more) in a profitable company
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!