We are looking for a motivated and reliable Accounting Working Student to join our Finance Team for 15-20h/week in the Applift Headquarter in Berlin. The right candidate is a team player and a quick learner who is happy to take over responsibility. A person with a structured working method as well as with a passion for numbers and a friendly demeanor towards customers.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. applift.com
- Support the Finance Team with daily accounting tasks
- Take care of Travel Expenses and support with the generation of software-based travel expense reports
- Contribute own ideas and support the implementation of new and improved processes
- Work together with different stakeholders such as the Treasury team
- Be enrolled at a university in Berlin/Brandenburg and study towards a degree in business administration or similar
- Understanding of accounting and taxation principles
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset and hands-on mentality
- Analytical and critical thinking as well as good problem solving skills
- High proficiency with MS Office, especially Excel
- Able to work independently and excel in a fast paced environment
- Be loyal, trustworthy and work accurately
- Excellent communication skills in German and English language
What we offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events and much more) in a profitable company
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!