Sao Paulo, Brazil
We are looking for a motivated (Associate) Programmatic Trading Manager to join our Applift team in São Paulo. The right candidate has both great analytical and communication skills and will be responsible for the setup, launch and optimization of programmatic campaigns on multiple DSPs in the mobile ecosystem. In addition, you will take part in the sale and negotiation phases, providing insights on campaign strategies that best suit the client´s needs.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. More information: applift.com
- Campaign setup and optimization towards quality and scale
- Quality assurance of tracking and attribution
- Act as a consultant in the sales phase, suggesting on strategies and supporting on client´s setup
- Report of campaign performance and suggest account managers and clients on how to improve its strategy
- Use SQL to query our database, to find the best audiences for retargeting campaigns
- First level of troubleshooting and reporting issues to relevant stakeholders
- Experience in mobile or online retargeting industry
- Experience managing programmatic campaigns on a global client base
- Proven track record of optimizing campaigns for performance KPIs such as CPI, CPA, ROAS, ROI
- Experience on managing DSPs (Mediamath, DV360, BrightRoll, Appnexus) is a plus.
- Experience in working within a multicultural environment with cross-time zone interaction is a big plus
- Excellent communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders
- Team player who does not mind “getting your hands dirty” to support others
- Execute thorough programmatic optimization implementation and ideation
- Ability to perform autonomous decisioning
What we offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Dental and health Insurance
- VT transportation costs covered by Applift
- Participation in team events and business related events
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path and a performance related bonus
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!