Seoul, Korea, Republic of
We are looking for a passionate, highly self-motivated individual with a strong understanding of the mobile ad market to grow and sell our business in Korea. Someone who is competent and eager to take on the large responsibility of bringing in new clients and who enjoys closing deals. A well-organized person who will be a positive representative of Applift and embodies a true entrepreneurial spirit.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. More information: applift.com
- Supporting sale and revenue expansion of our core business in Korea
- Work with qualified Leads and to ensure they ultimately convert to customers
- Intensify existing relations with our advertising partners
- Monitor the market, analyze other companies and agencies, and come up with recommendations on how to improve Applift’s positioning in the Korean market
- Help to improve overall processes in business operations and account management to bring our organization to the next level
- Stay on top of current industry trends
- Previous work experience in Business Development / Sales / Account Management
- Sharp negotiator with skills in building and maintaining professional relationships
- Ability to work independently as well as cross-functionally with country and global teams
- A team player, problem-solver, and an effective communicator with presentation skills
- Knowledge of the mobile performance advertising market with experience in the mobile AdTech and programmatic space is beneficial
- Bachelor degree or higher in the field of Business or similar
- Excellent communication skills in English and Korean
What we offer
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!