Who we are
Verve™ uses Movement Science™ to successfully connect brands with their customers across smartphones, digital out-of-home, connected TV, and the many emerging screens of the modern consumer journey. Our proprietary location intelligence, patented technology, premium inventory, and analytics capabilities empower marketers to reach consumers with mobile ad experiences that drive engagement and sales in the digital and physical worlds. A pioneer in mobile marketing, we hire the smartest, most innovative people in the industry and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
PubNative, now part of Verve Group, is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units. With its proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue.
- Your core responsibility is to both strategically and operationally grow our publisher portfolio
- Acquire new media partners and implement publisher products
- You represent PubNative at industry events
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities for business growth
- Closely work with internal teams, such as Account Management, Ad Operations, Yield Management, to communicate and prioritize needs/requests
- You influence decisions through product and sales analysis being a thought leader on all aspects of the business
- Bachelor degree or higher in the field of Business or similar
- Minimum of two years experience in sales / business development working with large publishers partners in the mobile (advertising) industry
- Deep understanding of the mobile advertising technology industry, especially programmatic
- Ability to identify business needs and challenges of potential customers and introduce fitting solutions from PubNative’s portfolio,
- Existing know-how in terms of using sales techniques and methods
- Proactive, solution-focused, self-motivated and stress-resistant personality
- Good communication skills, fluent in English (German is a plus)
What we offer
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of PubNative across EMEA
- A rewarding career where you continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- Work directly with decision makers and have an impact in the organization
- Be part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial drive
- A competitive remuneration package
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!