San Diego, United States
Verve Group Inc. is hiring for a motivated individual who is eager to manage all client service aspects of a sales cycle. The Client Services Manager ideates and executes strategic solutions that will achieve clients’ KPIs and objectives. The CSM oversees the entire process from pricing and campaign structure to creative execution and seamless campaign launch. This role serves as the main client contact for all mid-campaign questions and optimizations, as well as performance reporting. The CSM works closely with the Sales team and acts as a liaison to Verve’s internal stakeholders. This is a customer service role where outgoing, organized, analytical individuals can thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. The position is best suited for a problem-solver with excellent time management skills, who can provide equal attention to a wide range of client needs and build lasting client relationships.
Who we are
Verve Group Inc. uses Movement Science™ to successfully connect brands with their customers across smartphones, digital out-of-home, connected TV, and the many emerging screens of the modern consumer journey. Our proprietary location intelligence, patented technology, premium inventory, and analytics capabilities empower marketers to reach consumers with mobile ad experiences that drive engagement and sales in the digital and physical worlds. A pioneer in mobile marketing, we hire the smartest, most innovative people in the industry and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
- Collaborate with Sales to determine a client’s campaign objectives in order to craft custom RFP responses, including pricing, targeting, creative tactics, and attribution measurement
- Act as a key leader and liaison between client and Revenue Operations, Analytics, Creative, UX, and other internal departments
- Provide insightful sales collateral for pre- and post-sale presentations intended to drive retention and continued account growth
- Deliver exceptional customer service by providing timely deliverables and managing client expectations, while showcasing mobile capability expertise
- Assist in monitoring pacing, performance, and opportunities for campaign optimizations and up sell.
- Provide final reporting, insights, and recommendations – inclusive of ad engagement metrics, foot traffic measurement, and 3rd party study results
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years experience in a digital media environment, preferably in mobile
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence a variety of audiences, including internal team members and external client contacts
- Proven understanding of digital media terminology and mobile industry trends
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills, ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Acquaintance with 3rd Party data providers (Nielsen-Catalina, Datalogix), research/measurement providers (comScore, Millward Brown, FourSquare, Placed), and Programmatic (Rubicon, SpotX) a plus
Verve is an equal opportunity employer.
What we offer
- Work from home opportunity in San Diego, D.C., New York and Chicago markets
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies in the world
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities)
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!