We are looking for a motivated team player, self-starter to take part in the exciting journey of building a new venture in the gaming and mobile app space. This is a unique opportunity to take part in a truly entrepreneurial journey. You will work with an international and experienced team of performance marketing experts and entrepreneurs.
Media and Games Invest plc, MGI, is a fast and profitably growing company focusing on a “buy, integrate, build & improve” strategy through organic growth and acquisitions in the media and games markets. Technology is actively used to create efficiency improvements and competitive advantages within the group. Synergy and integration potentials are important criteria for the expansion of the portfolio.
- Help shape and create tools and analytics products with a strong focus on automation
- Create, improve and maintain different analytics systems and dashboards to help UA and Game development teams make actionable decisions
- Identify and prioritize product/tool features according to business impact and complexity
- Communicate & closely work with cross-company Engineers, 3 rd party providers and internal stakeholders to solve and adapt to challenges
- 4+ years of experience as an Data Analyst/Data Scientist/Data Engineer
- Proficient with Database management solutions
- Proficient with Python/SQL
- Experienced in processes automation and optimisation
- Previous experience in the Gaming sector or with Mobile Measurement Platform SDKs is a plus
- Passion for building and constantly improving software products/tools
- You love efficiency and automation of tasks
What we offer
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities)
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!