PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units . With its proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin with a satellite office located in Beijing.
We are currently growing our platform and develop our next generation of products running on Go and Scala.
We are looking for a Data Engineer (m/f/div) to join our team in our Berlin office.
- You design, build and refine our data and analytics platform. Our platform is written mainly in Scala and Spark, orchestrated by Kubernetes and running on AWS.
- You develop and design real-time pipelines and work with data scientists, backend engineers and product managers to find new ways to leverage the data of the company.
- You take part in code review and architecture discussion.
- You work independently and in the team.
- You enjoy the freedom to work on cutting edge technologies and experiment with new ones.
- 3+ years of experience in Software engineering
- Knowledge in one of the following languages: Scala or Java.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with big data technologies, distributed systems and stream processing (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Flink, Kafka...)
- Experience in building low latency and high throughput applications
- Experience with Cloud providers is a plus (e.g. AWS, GCP...)
- Experience with infrastructure management and orchestration is a big plus (e.g. Terraform, Kubernetes...)
- Experience with ad-tech industry is a plus
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online + Github, Stackoverflow, Blog or Twitter link if you have one.