We are looking for a skilled and motivated DevOps Engineer to become an important contributor to our business and technology in the Applift Headquarter in Berlin-Mitte.
We are working on highly scalable systems handling very large volumes. We are building a smart tracking and campaign management system, focusing primarily on the mobile performance industry.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. applift.com
- Work with developers on automation of delivery process
- Automate provisioning, maintenance and scaling of our platform
- Setup monitoring and alerting on all levels
- Improve system operations and deployment processes
- Break down the problem, understand the tradeoffs and clearly communicate your concerns and vision
- Solve complex problems, prioritize between projects and implement suggestions for improvements where applicable
- Working on AWS and GCP clouds
- At least 2 years of work experience in DevOps and Infrastructure Engineering
- Strong experience with AWS and/ or GCP infrastructure management tools
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing Kubernetes cluster deployments preferably within AWS;
- Great communication skills with high English proficiency
- Be proactive and pay attention to the performance, availability and usability of our systems
- Research for new technologies and be happy to learn new ones
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!