We are looking for a motivated and well-organized team player who will be “eyes and ears” for Managing Director. You will also be in close collaboration with other global stakeholders of the company, such as the People & Organization, Marketing and Business team.
Are you a schedule master? Is occasionally playing “meeting tetris” no challenge for you? Are you hands-on and proactive? Then you are already bringing major basics to joining our amazing team.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers.
More information: applift.com
- Take over all administrative tasks from the Managing Director allowing him to focus on core business activities
- Coordinate appointments, contacts, calls and correspondence – take full ownership for the schedule of our Managing Director
- Take ownership of travel management and travel expenses for the Managing Director
- Prepare weekly reports and presentations, organise internal business meetings
- Carry out background research and present findings; product market studies
- Assist in planning and organising internal and external events, e.g. Summer Boat Tour, Christmas Party
- Complete daily ad-hoc tasks
- 2+ years of excellent work experience in supporting Directors in their daily businesses
- Great communication skills in German and English
- Excellent knowledge of and GSuite and MS Office
- Strong people and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own tasks
- Be 100% loyal, committed to our company and ideally show interest in the mobile economy
- Be extremely trustworthy and able to keep sensitive information to yourself
- Experience in project management is nice to have
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Support in relocation (including family relocation if need be)
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!