We are looking for a motivated and creative team player to be part of a new venture in the gaming and mobile app space. This is a unique opportunity to build a business together from the ground up and take part in a truly entrepreneurial journey. You will work with an international and experienced team of experts and entrepreneurs.
Media and Games Invest plc, MGI, is a fast and profitably growing company focusing on a “buy, integrate, build & improve” strategy through organic growth and acquisitions in the media and games markets. Technology is actively used to create efficiency improvements and competitive advantages within the group. Synergy and integration potentials are important criteria for the expansion of the portfolio. The most important investments include gamigo AG, a fast-growing gaming and media company, ReachHero GmbH, a leading influencer SaaS platform, Applift GmbH, a leading ad tech company specializing in mobile performance advertising, and Pubnative, an SSP platform for mobile advertising. Media and Games Invest is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and on XETRA.
- Develop games based on benchmarks and user funnels
- Improve existing game set-ups
- Ideation of concepts
- Work with game developers: Briefing and controlling their work
- Deconstruct and develop mobile game mechanics
- Pitch new ideas to the teams. Bring new game ideas and design new features
- Benchmark the market to evaluate trends
- Understand and deploy models and tools to analyze game play and user behavior
- Work on all aspects of the game (UI/UX, gameplay, balancing…)
- Passion about hyper casual mobile games
- Understanding for game balancing, pacing and feeling
- Background in gaming design (study or practical experience)
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- Great eye for UX and UI
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Skills in creative clouds: photoshop, illustrator, after effects
- Knowledge of Unity 3D, Blender and similar
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities)
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Office location in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!