We are looking for a motivated and creative team player to be part of a new venture in the gaming and mobile app space. This is a unique opportunity to build a business together from the ground up and take part in a truly entrepreneurial journey. You will work with an international and experienced team of experts and entrepreneurs.
Media and Games Invest plc, MGI, is a fast and profitably growing company focusing on a “buy, integrate, build & improve” strategy through organic growth and acquisitions in the media and games markets. Technology is actively used to create efficiency improvements and competitive advantages within the group.
- Ideation of new game concepts
- End-to-end mobile games development
- Analyses, deconstruction and adaptation of new games mechanics
- Integration of different SDKs within the one project
- At least 3 years of professional experience in game development on Unity3D
- Previous experience in mobile game development, preferably with causal or hyper-casual games
- Background in game design (study or practical experience)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and high level of self-motivation
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- Excellent communication skills in English
What we offer
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities)
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, football, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Office location in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!