We are looking for a motivated team player, self-starter to take part in the exciting journey of building a new venture in the gaming and mobile app space. This is a unique opportunity to take part in a truly entrepreneurial journey. You will work with an international and experienced team of performance marketing experts and entrepreneurs.
Media and Games Invest plc, MGI, is a fast and profitably growing company focusing on a “buy, integrate, build & improve” strategy through organic growth and acquisitions in the media and games markets. Technology is actively used to create efficiency improvements and competitive advantages within the group. Synergy and integration potentials are important criteria for the expansion of the portfolio.
- Lead the creation, technical implementation and optimization of our game titles
- Make use of our tools and products to make data driven game optimization decisions to improve our metrics
- Analyze our portfolio to establish and update success patterns and KPIs
- Take ownership to create variations & iterations to our titles to increase performance
- Work closely with our UA and engineering to develop comprehensive product and marketing needs to deliver on business goals
- Ideate and come up with your own game Ideas
- Stay involved and up-to-date with Market trends, features and innovations that can be adapted to our way of working
- 4+ years of experience as a Game Designer/Product Manager or similar role
- Hands-on experience in building and/or improving software products for internal use
- Previous experience in the Mobile Gaming industry (Casual/Hypercasual/Mid Core)
- Experience with game analytics tools
- Highly creative and able to work independently
- Passionate for games
- You have an entrepreneurial and can-do mentality
What we offer
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities)
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Office location in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!