We are looking for a seasoned B2B marketing person to lead our marketing teams and activities across our Adtech group companies. Your role will be to oversee strategy and operational excellence across Applift, Pubnative and Verve – each with a unique positioning and offering.
Applift is a leading mobile performance marketing platform, operating across over 10 countries, connecting companies with customers.
Pubnative is a mobile publisher platform and programmatic ad exchange, providing advanced monetization solutions for mobile app developers to maximize their ad based revenues.
Verve is a location-based mobile marketing platform that connects advertisers with customers to drive sales and visits.
- Be a part of the adtech group companies leadership team and work closely with business and product heads to define and establish our product positioning and overall marketing strategy
- Execute the marketing strategy across all areas and regions (APAC, EMEA, Americas)
- Constantly monitor industry developments and our main competitors' products and communication strategies to adjust our own marketing strategy if necessary
- Deep dive into our products, technology and offerings then position them successfully in the global market
- Create press material and marketing/sales collaterals with your team
- Develop and grow relationships with key media contacts and industry stakeholders
- Increase the companies visibility and represent these externally through e.g. high-level speaking opportunities at industry trade shows as well as through online appearances
- Deploy optimized campaigns that drive lead generation and customer retention
- Manage a global marketing team across multiple time zones focusing on product marketing, events, PR, content creation and online marketing
- Manage a significant marketing budget; work with regional leadership and unit heads to ensure they are aware of how you are allocating resources to help them achieve their objectives
- Previous experience of 5+ years in B2B Marketing
- Deep understanding of mobile ad tech market and strong visionary in product and company positioning
- Previous experience in content marketing, PR, event marketing, branding, online marketing and managing a design team
- Work experience in a fast-paced digital environment and/or start-up is a plus
- Marketing is not a support function for you but an essential part of the value chain to deliver business results
- Technology affine and versatile to work with all departments in the company
- Hands-on leadership style with attitude of getting things done
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong influencer
- Creative thinker that aims for outstanding solutions
- Ability to lead tracking and ROI analyses, to effectively measure performance of marketing efforts and activities
What We Offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events and many more) in a stable and profitable company
- Be part of a multicultural team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on the group’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.