A Lead Development Associate is a key player in the marketing-sales funnel focused on lead generation and lead enrichment. Your role is to work within the marketing team to increase high potential leads from untapped sources and improving our knowledge about leads we’ve captured from inbound channels like Applift website. This is a performance-driven position with a bonus model per signed client. You will work closely with the Sales team members in Europe, Americas and Asia and report to the VP Marketing in Berlin, Germany.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers.
More information: applift.com
- Track incoming leads for data completeness
- Lead hunting from sources like Applift website, Apptopia, LinkedIn
- Research of lead background, match with our ideal customer
- Use Salesforce to add, qualify and assign leads
- Prioritise and champion leads for the Sales team to drive conversion into opportunities
- Quick learner, bonus if you have experience in lead generation and hunting
- Independent worker
- Attention to detail – Sales team will be effective if the leads you deliver them are high quality, have the right details and background info for a successful sales approach
- Experience with Salesforce or other sales pipeline tool
- Experience with Hubspot or other marketing CRM/automation tool
- Background in digital marketing / advertising a bonus
What we offer
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!