We are looking for a Lead Programmatic Campaign Manager to join our team in Berlin-Mitte. The ideal candidate has both great analytical and communication skills. This candidate will be responsible for the setup, launch and optimization of programmatic campaigns on multiple DSPs in the mobile ecosystem. In addition, you will take part in the sale and negotiation phases, providing insights on campaign strategies that best suit the client's needs.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers.
More information: applift.com
- Work with Applift’s regional demand teams to identify the best approach to add programmatic activities to both existing and/or new customers of Applift
- Interface with product and engineering teams for testing and improving existing features as well as bringing new feature ideas to live
- Have your own P&L responsibility for delivering retargeting campaign results across different campaign and client types
- Align priorities with internal and external stakeholders, manage timelines, deliveries and expectations
- Utilize Applift´s DSP to conduct inventory research as well as to setup and optimize campaigns across billions of available ad impressions daily
- Work closely with the design team to optimize high performing creative materials
- Work closely with advertisers to convey product request to the Applift product team, as well as to present new product functionalities to global Advertisers
- 2+ years experience as Mobile Programmatic Trader or Campaign Manager
- Experience in mobile retargeting is a must
- Experience in media buying; specifically, experience with mobile RTB trading
- Experience with CPA and CPI mobile campaign setup and optimisation in an RTB environment is a plus
- Preferably also desktop programmatic knowledge and various approaches with DSPs and SSPs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a creative and data driven mind-set
- Tech-savvy and capable of defining your needs from the product perspective as well as to interpret and prioritize needs based on performance and team feedbacks
- Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
- Team player with the ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Proficiency in English, further language skills are a plus
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Support in relocation (including family relocation if need be)
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!