We are looking for a skilled and ambitious Head of Programmatic to join our team in Berlin-Mitte. The candidate will be responsible for building and running our Programmatic team with hands on mentality. You will be responsible for sales and negotiation with customer and developing campaign strategies that best suit the client´s needs. You will also participate in day to day business, setting up, launching and optimizing programmatic campaigns on multiple DSPs in the mobile ecosystem.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers.
More information: applift.com
- Hire, lead, train and develop a cross-functional lean team of talented individuals across several global offices who are responsible for delivering and developing Applift’s programmatic trading activities
- Work with Applift’s regional demand teams to identify the best approach to add programmatic activities to both existing and/or new customers of Applift
- Align priorities with internal and external stakeholders, manage timelines, deliveries and expectations related to programmatic business
- Manage campaigns across multiple DSP’s to conduct inventory research as well as to setup and optimize campaigns across billions of available ad impressions daily
- Quality assurance of tracking and attribution related to campaigns
- Work closely with the design team to optimize high performing creative materials
- Work closely with advertisers to convey product request to the Applift product team, as well as to present new product functionalities to global Advertisers
- 2+ years experience as Mobile Programmatic Trader or Campaign Manager
- Experience in media buying; specifically, experience with mobile RTB trading
- Experience with CPA and CPI mobile campaign setup and optimisation in an RTB environment is a plus
- Preferably also desktop programmatic knowledge and various approaches with DSPs and SSPs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a creative and data driven mind-set
- Tech-savvy and capable of defining your needs from the product perspective as well as to interpret and prioritize needs based on performance and team feedbacks
- Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks
- Performance driven mind-set with a strong motivation to lead professionally
- Team player with the ability to work and communicate in a fast paced international environment
- Proficiency in English, further language skills are a plus
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Support in relocation (including family relocation if need be)
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!