We are looking for a motivated team player to join our marketing team in Berlin-Mitte.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, international team from the beginning in building and launching a new B2B brand. As an intern (40h/week) or working student (15-20h/week) you’ll get hands on experience in all areas of marketing with a focus on supporting the Sales team win and convert leads into opportunities and business. You will work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager in our Berlin office.
This role is focused on DACH market but working knowledge of English is also required.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. More information: applift.com
- Assist Senior Marketing Manager in day-to-day tasks
- Content creation for emails - one-off campaigns and automated workflows
- Sales enablement material creation - sales decks, case studies, one pagers
- Assisting with marketing automation setup and maintenance
- Schedule posts and manage calendar for social channels
- Solid writing skills and good communication in German (native) and English language
- University degree in Marketing / PR / Communications or relevant experience
- Skills and experience with presentation software a bonus
- Background in media, advertising industry and B2B world is a plus
What we offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy startup perks (our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events and much more) in a profitable company
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!