PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units . With its proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin with a satellite office located in Beijing.
We are currently growing our platform and develop our next generation of products running on Go and Scala.
We are looking for a Mobile Developer (m/w/f) to join our engineering team in our Berlin office.
- You are responsible for the design and development of PubNative's products
- You work with Github, creating and reviewing pull requests
- You develop and own features and products and proactively collaborate with any member
of the team to make the best of them
- You keep in touch with the latest changes in the mobile scene and study how do they
affect our products
- You stay on top of current industry standards
What we offer:
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences
- Team events
- 3+ years of experience in mobile development (Android)
- Experience with agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, CI, CD)
- Demonstrate strong technical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate strong design and architectural skills
- Very good English skills
- Familiarity with a main mobile platforms (Android) is a must
- Willingness to learn other technologies and you are comfortable working in different
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online + Github, Stackoverflow, Blog or Twitter link if you have one.