We are looking for a motivated and creative team player to be part of a new venture in the gaming and mobile app space. This is a unique opportunity to build a business together from the ground up and take part in a truly entrepreneurial journey. You will work with an international and experienced team of experts and entrepreneurs.
Media and Games Invest plc, MGI, is a fast and profitably growing company focusing on a “buy, integrate, build & improve” strategy through organic growth and acquisitions in the media and games markets. Technology is actively used to create efficiency improvements and competitive advantages within the group.
- Ideation of new game concepts
- End-to-end mobile games development
- Analyses, deconstruction and adaptation of new games mechanics
- Integration of different SDKs within the one project
- 3+ years of professional experience in game development on Unity3D
- Previous experience in mobile game development, preferably with causal or hyper-casual games
- Background in game design (study or practical experience)
- Entrepreneurial mindset and high level of self-motivation
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently and you are a reliable teammate
- Excellent communication skills in English
What we offer
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities)
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!