We are looking for a motivated team player, self-starter to be part in building a new venture in the gaming and mobile app space. This is a unique opportunity to build a business together from the ground up and to take part in a truly entrepreneurial journey. You will work with an international and experienced team of performance marketing experts and entrepreneurs.
Media and Games Invest plc, MGI, is a fast and profitably growing company focusing on a “buy, integrate, build & improve” strategy through organic growth and acquisitions in the media and games markets. Technology is actively used to create efficiency improvements and competitive advantages within the group. Synergy and integration potentials are important criteria for the expansion of the portfolio. The most important investments include gamigo AG, a fast-growing gaming and media company, ReachHero GmbH, a leading influencer SaaS platform, Applift GmbH, a leading ad tech company specializing in mobile performance advertising, and Pubnative, an SSP platform for mobile advertising. Media and Games Invest is listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange and on XETRA.
- Full responsibility for scaling of our apps
- Manage UA campaigns for different apps and games
- Run ad campaigns analysis and optimization with a strong focus on ROI
- Optimize monetization through various ad networks and other monetization layers
- Be highly numbers driven: You are in charge of end-to-end KPIs and constantly aiming for ways to optimize
- Facilitate testing and decision-making in a highly structured approach
- Work closely with game developers and designers and partnership teams
- Work in a highly entrepreneurial set-up
- Self starter and getting-things-done mentality
- Highly analytical and numbers driven
- Genuine interest in analyses, patterns, statistics in combination with hands-on decision-making
- Experience in user acquisition or performance marketing on Facebook, Google, Affiliate, and other channels
- Excellent skills in Excel, gsheet, etc.
- Experience with analytics tools such as Tableau, Google Data Studio, Sisense, etc. is a strong plus
- Creativity and creative-testing
- Capability to see the big picture and attention to detail at the same time
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities)
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Office location in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!