We are looking for a solution-oriented and well-organized team player to join our Applift People team in Berlin-Mitte. If you stay cool and calm during busy times and if you are a warm-hearted an service-oriented character, you should continue reading. If you are further pro-active and have a hands-on working style, we are very much looking forward to meeting you!
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers.
More information: applift.com
- High School Diploma or professional training in the area of Office Management, Office Communication or Hotel business with excellent results / minimum of relevant 2 years working experience
- Great communication skills in German and English
- Good knowledge of GSuite and MS Office
- Strong people and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own tasks
- You are a 100% loyal and committed to our company
- Helpful and friendly
- Eye for detail
- Welcome visitors at the reception and handling incoming and outgoing mail and packages
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Support planning in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, hardware and travel arrangements)
- Complete daily ad-hoc tasks
- Cover the reception until 6pm Mon - Fri
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Support in relocation (including family relocation if need be)
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!