Who we are
Applift, now part of Verve Group, is a mobile-first marketing service provider powering consumer brands and agencies to reach, convert and engage their audiences on mobile. Its managed service platform combines access to the world’s largest data platforms, ad exchanges, premium publishers, and mobile measurement partners. Combined with its transparency-focused Advertiser Portal and proprietary campaign optimization algorithms Applift delivers unparalleled results for advertisers across the globe. More information: applift.com.
Verve Group is a data-first brand performance ad platform connecting brands, advertisers and publishers to people in real time. Verve Group is trusted by top Fortune 500 global digital brands with direct connections to over 500 premium publishers worldwide.
- You are at the center of AppLift’s operations, working closely with the campaign management team in Berlin
- Keep control over campaign budgets and ensure we deliver the volume expected by our clients
- Analyze our traffic source performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize quality delivered on the campaigns
- Take ownership and responsibility over fraud detection and work on preventing it with other teams involved
- You act as a main point of contact between the advertiser and the traffic teams
- Provide detailed and data-backed feedback on campaign performance and our traffic source quality
- You contribute on maintaining accuracy in our decision-making tools and systems
- Previous practical work experience within a start-up and / or in the field of Mobile Advertising is a big plus
- Proactive mindset, being able to go beyond your scope of responsibility and prioritize between different projects at the same time
- You have strong interpersonal skills, a good sense of business and are able to adopt a customer-oriented approach in your daily work
- Excellent communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- Full Professional Proficiency in English
- Team-player who can also work independently
- You think big and have a passion for achievement
What we offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies in the world
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Be a part of a multinational team (35+ nationalities) that will bring mobile advertising to the next level
- Enjoy a competitive salary package
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!