We are looking for a motivated team player to join our marketing team in the Media Elements HQ in Berlin-Mitte. The role is focusses on DACH market and will report directly to VP Marketing. You will be an instrumental player in a growing, international team with the goal to build up brand awareness via external communication and successful event strategy.
Media Elements is a new brand that combines the product portfolio, experience and expertise in influencer and performance marketing of Mediakraft, ReachHero and Adspree.
More information: mediaelementsgroup.com
- Plan and execute Media Element’s PR and events strategy and calendar
- Plan and organize our presence at trade shows through exhibiting or workshops, and our own events like learning breakfasts, seminars, expert sessions.
- Process media enquiries, organize and manage interviews, press quotes
- Create PR materials – press releases, informal updates to journalists, social media updates
- Represent the company as a spokesperson and contact at conferences, panels and interviews
- Discover topics and experts in the company that are subject matter experts for PR and events
- Promote company news and events in our own channels – email, social, website – together with other functions in the marketing team
- Build and manage partnerships and agency relationships
- Excellent writing skills as well as overall strong communication in German (native) and English language
- University degree in Marketing/PR/Communications or relevant experience
- Background in media, advertising industry and B2B world is a bonus
- Existing relationships with relevant journalists, publications and industry associations is a bonus
- Creativity and event organization skills
- Desire and experience to take responsibility and be the driver for your respective area
- Good working knowledge of how owned channels (social, email, etc.) help drive results for PR and events
What we offer
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on the company’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities)
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Enjoy a competitive salary package
- Office location in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!