Are you an experienced Product Owner who’s always able to keep the focus on the product? The one who is always ready for new challenges, and rather than just escalating problems, proposing solutions too?
Are you a person who’s leading by example? If you are this motivated individual whose interest in technology and have the passion to deliver cutting-edge products, we have the perfect job for you!
We are seeking a Product Owner to work with our proactive, agile team to bring our existing product to the next level.
Who we are
- Take the lead of scrum team as the Product Owner
- Participate in iteration planning, plan product releases, and set the expectation for delivery of new features
- Define the iterations and accept the product increments. Contributes to product vision.Plan and prioritize the backlog for the product, user stories, and acceptance criteria, refine backlog, collaborate with development team, track release progress
- Ensuring stories meet the user’s needs and comply with the DoD
- Maintain relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working with Product Management, Business Owners, Sales, Campaign Management, and other stakeholders
- Identify potential for improvements in the analysis of product data
- Work on solutions, develop the product further and collaborate with the tech experts on the requirements, which will be implemented by the developer team
- Carry out quality analyses and reporting of product data
- Sync with ReachHero stakeholders such as clients, employees and the development team in order to build the best possible product
- Identify the market requirements and forces for current and future product developments
- Through trend and competition analyses you will recognize new strategic potentials
- Previous work experience as a Country Manager in Business Development/Account Management
- Diverse skill set with 3+ years of professional experience building and managing a team
- Knowledge of the mobile performance advertising market with experience in mobile AdTech and programmatic space
- Sharp negotiator with skills in building and maintaining professional relationships
- Willingness and ability to take full ownership of potential customer needs/requirements from start to finish
- Ability to work cross-functionally with country and global teams
- A team player, problem-solver, organized, resourceful, and an effective communicator
- Bachelor degree in Business or similar
- Proficient in English
What we offer
- A fast-paced and international work environment in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to make your mark on your role and help define the company’s processes and tools
- Flexible working hours, home office support
- Free drinks, fruits and vegetables in the office
- Regular team events
- Great office environment, with lots of activities. Such as kicker-table, PlayStations
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!