Are you a risk taker and an adventurer? Do you enjoy building projects from the ground up and closing deals? Do you want to take part in the expansion of a successful young company? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a passionate, highly self-motivated individual, located in Sydney or Melbourne, with a strong understanding of the mobile ad market to grow and sell our business into Australia. Someone who is competent and eager to take on the large responsibility of bringing in new clients. A person who will be a positive representative as the face of Applift and embodies a true entrepreneurial spirit.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers.
More information: applift.com
- In charge of sale and revenue expansion of Applift’s core business in Australia by forming business relationships with mobile app advertisers as well as marketing agencies
- Create a business plan for the market and track the development of revenues and investment decisions to grow the market
- Begin as an individual contributor with the goal to eventually lead and grow a team of young top performers and make sure they deliver top results
- Support product innovations on the supply and demand side of the business
- Monitor the market, analyze other companies, and come up with recommendations on how to improve Applift’s positioning in the Australian market and beyond
- Help to improve overall processes in business operations and account management to bring our organization to the next level
- Proactively contribute your own ideas, bring in your networks/expertise where needed (e.g. for hiring further top talent) and manage your own projects
- Attend industry events and other relevant conventions to represent Applift and negotiate deals with key clients
- Intensify existing relations with key contacts to create long-lasting partnerships
- Previous work experience as a Country Manager in Business Development/Account Management
- Diverse skill set with 3+ years of professional experience building and managing a team
- Knowledge of the mobile performance advertising market with experience in mobile AdTech and programmatic space
- Sharp negotiator with skills in building and maintaining professional relationships
- Willingness and ability to take full ownership of potential customer needs/requirements from start to finish
- Ability to work cross-functionally with country and global teams
- A team player, problem-solver, organized, resourceful, and an effective communicator
- Bachelor degree in Business or similar
- Proficient in English
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Flexible working hours and work from home opportunity
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!