Are you a risk-taker and an adventurer? Do you enjoy building projects from the ground up and closing deals? Do you want to take part in the expansion of a successful young company? If so, then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for a passionate, highly self-motivated individual with a strong understanding of the mobile ad market to grow and sell our business into Poland. Someone who is competent and eager to take on the large responsibility of bringing in new clients. A person who will be a positive representative as the face of Applift and embodies a true entrepreneurial spirit.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. Applift is part of the Gamigo Group which is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America. Through the acquisition of new subsidiaries, the gamigo group is growing continuously in the B2B and Marketing space. The objective is the expansion of the already established gamigo online-platform in the international games market.
More information: applift.com
- In charge of sale and revenue expansion of Applift’s core business in Poland by forming business relationships with mobile app advertisers as well as marketing agencies
- Create a business plan for the market and track the development of revenues and investment decisions to grow the market
- Begin as an individual contributor with the goal to eventually lead and grow a team of young top performers and make sure they deliver top results
- Support product innovations on the supply and demand side of the business
- Monitor the market, analyze other companies, and come up with recommendations on how to improve Applift’s positioning in the Polish market and beyond
- Help to improve overall processes in business operations and account management to bring our organization to the next level
- Proactively contribute your own ideas, bring in your networks/expertise where needed (e.g. for hiring further top talent) and manage your own projects
- Attend industry events and other relevant conventions to represent Applift and negotiate deals with key clients
- Intensify existing relations with key contacts to create long-lasting partnerships
- Previous work experience as a Country Manager in Business Development/Account Management
- Diverse skillset with 3+ years of professional experience building and managing a team
- Knowledge of the mobile performance advertising market with experience in the mobile AdTech and programmatic space
- A sharp negotiator with skills in building and maintaining professional relationships
- Willingness and ability to take full ownership of potential customer needs/requirements from start to finish
- Ability to work cross-functionally with the country and global teams
- A team player, problem-solver, organized, resourceful, and an effective communicator
- Bachelor degree in Business or similar
- Proficient in English and Polish
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Enjoy working from home opportunity
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!