Sao Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
We are looking for a motivated team player to join our Client Success team in São Paulo. This role’s focus is on building and further developing business relationships with our clients. The right candidate is a proactive personality who takes pride in success and achievement and who has positive energy.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. More information: applift.com.
- Build and further develop strong long-term relationships with our advertisers
- Monitor and analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage accordingly and constantly unlock new advertising budgets
- Provide educational resources and support for advertisers
- Create status reports, performance analysis and forecasts
- Support the team in other related business areas if required
- Meet performance goals, contribute to the overall success of the company
- 3-4 years of hands-on experience in Account Management or a client facing role
- Bachelor Degree or higher
- Passion about mobile advertising in demand/advertiser account management
- Great social and relationship building skills, a clever negotiator
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Advanced English and intermediary Spanish (advanced Spanish is a plus)
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Ownership and self-governance skills
What we offer
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Dental and health Insurance
- VT transportation costs covered by Applift
- Participation in team events and business related events
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path and a performance related bonus
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!