We are looking for a motivated team player to join our People team in the Applift HQ in Berlin as Senior HR Manager. This unique role offers a variety of HR tasks and many interesting people insights into a young global company. If you care about people and are willing to bring people business to the next level with us, we are looking forward to meeting you!
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. More information: applift.com
- Support all HR-related topics
- Responsible for payroll, internal HR reporting, on- / offboardings, contracts, legal HR questions, liaising with our accounting firm and government agencies, etc.
- Prepare HR reports and KPIs for the global organization
- Support relocation and work permit process for new employees
- Assure our office is run and covers all local compliance and regulations
- Support all other HR related topics and processes
- Support the Global HR team on different projects
- University degree, preferably in Human Resources or Business Administration
- 3+ years of work experience within the field of HR Manager / Generalist
- Excellent communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- Native German language skills and fluency in English
- Be able to solve complex problems and prioritize between different projects at the same time
- Be a team player and don’t mind “getting your hands dirty“ to support others
- Think big and have a passion for achievement and Human Resources
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!