We are looking for a motivated person to join our Campaign Management team located in the Applift HQ in Berlin-Mitte, at the center of our operations. You will be working in a startup atmosphere with a dynamic team and will be making an impact in the growing market of ad-tech and mobile advertising.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. More information: applift.com
- Keep control over campaigns budgets and ensure we deliver the volumes expected by our clients
- Analyze our traffic sources performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize quality delivered on the campaigns
- Take ownership and responsibility for fraud detection and work on preventing it with other teams involved
- Act as a main point of contact between the advertiser and the traffic teams, provide detailed and data backed feedback about our traffic sources quality and campaigns performance
- Contribute on maintaining accuracy in our decision-making tools and systems
- Help to implement a yield management approach on our campaigns
- Previous practical work experience within a start-up and / or in the field of Mobile Advertising
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to solve complex problems, manipulate data with precision and to prioritize between different projects at the same time
- Good listener and can easily adopt a customer-oriented approach in your daily work
- Ability to move things forward and go beyond the scope of responsibility when necessary
- Very strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders, you are fluent in English
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!