Who we are
Verve Group Inc. uses Movement Science™ to successfully connect brands with their customers across smartphones, digital out-of-home, connected TV, and the many emerging screens of the modern consumer journey. Our proprietary location intelligence, patented technology, premium inventory, and analytics capabilities empower marketers to reach consumers with mobile ad experiences that drive engagement and sales in the digital and physical worlds. A pioneer in mobile marketing, we hire the smartest, most innovative people in the industry and work with some of the biggest brands in the world.
Platform161 is a leading demand-side platform (DSP), that helps brands, agencies and publishers get the most out of programmatic advertising. Headquartered in Amsterdam and with local offices in Stockholm (since 2012), Hamburg, Madrid, Istanbul and New York City – the DSP operates on a global level.
Platform161 strives to innovate and take digital advertising one step further. Which is why they've joined Verve Group, a Media and Games Invest (MGI) portfolio company with office locations in 25+ countries across the globe
- Performance lead with ownership of client portfolio in collaboration with commercial team
- Close oversight of campaign budgets, ensuring deadlines on campaigns and KPI's are met
- Analyze our traffic source performance and make data-driven decisions to optimize quality delivered on the campaigns
- Take full ownership of campaign management and work closely together with other team members, reviewing and optimizing campaigns and delegating tasks and efforts accordingly
- Advise clients on best practice for programmatic campaigns, strategies as well as setting accurate KPI’s for programmatic campaigns based on clients expectations
- Take ownership and responsibility in up-selling products in collaboration with commercial team
- Build and grow client relationships to find new client solutions within the scope of revenue growth
- Provide detailed and data-backed feedback on campaign performance and our traffic source quality
- You contribute on maintaining accuracy in our decision-making tools and system
- A Bachelor Degree in Applied Sciences or equivalent
- A genuine interest in the ad tech industry with a minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience
- Previous experience working with Campaign Management in at least one (1) DSP in setting up and running programmatic campaigns
- You have strong interpersonal skills, a good sense of business and are able to adopt a customer-oriented approach in your daily work
- Excellent communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- Full Professional Proficiency in English
- Team-player who can also work independently
- You think big and have a passion for achievement
- You have strong knowledge of the Office365 product stack with focus on Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
What we offer
Platform161 offers the opportunity to shape your own career path with the growth of business operations, at a fast growing company and with a start-up mentality at the local office of Stockholm. We offer an attractive salary, flexibility and trust by being part of MGI, stock listed at Nasdaq First North.
You will experience a fun, dynamic and highly flexible work place located at an attractive address centrally at Eriksbergsgatan 8A and where the focus are on talent, growth and you.
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!