We are looking for a motivated team player to join our team in the Applift HQ in Berlin-Mitte.
If you enjoy digging into the world of mobile performance, work independently on discovering new channels of buying and simultaneously pass on established knowledge to a variety of stakeholders, this is the right role for you.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. More information: applift.com
- Help building the strategic media buying capabilities, create and execute a vision for these
- Independently manage and optimise a portfolio of campaigns on multiple vendors
- Help building and implementing SLAs with internal stakeholders
- Regular reporting on test results and campaign performance to senior leadership
- Focus and prioritize campaign performances
- Stay in the foreground of ad tech trends, utilizing emerging capabilities in this space
- Experienced in performance media buying, specifically programmatic/ RTB - setting up campaigns and optimizing towards ambitious CPA/ CPI targets
- Experience in bid strategies and advanced targeting tactics
- Ability to drive both strategic decisions and operational tasks in a fast-paced international environment
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem-solving skills
- A highly motivated self starter with a data and numbers-driven mindset
- Creative thinker and meticulous in your work
- Technically savvy and capable of defining your needs from the product perspective as well as to interpret and prioritize needs based on performance and team feedbacks
- Performance-driven mindset with a strong motivation to lead professionally
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!