We are looking for an awesome team player as an addition to our senior leadership team, joining as S/VP Advertisers with global responsibilities overseeing our Demand teams across our 9 offices around the globe.
You will be responsible for developing our relationship with existing key Advertisers, growing activities with new advertisers as well as expanding our reach by exploring additional markets where we should localize our offering.
We’re looking for a passionate leader who knows mobile AdTech left and right and is aware of the market players as well as the challenges and the opportunities. Customer centricity while leading successful business development is in your DNA. If you are a motivator and want to inspire our teams and customers - whether direct app developers or tier 1 brand agencies - you are the right person to join our team.
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. Applift is part of the Gamigo Group which is one of the leading publishers of online games in Europe and North America. Through the acquisition of new subsidiaries the gamigo group is growing continuously in the B2B and Marketing space. The objective is the expansion of the already established gamigo online-platform in the international games market.
More information: applift.com
- Building a business plan and taking full responsibility for achieving business goals
- Forecasting sales figures and revenues
- Further establish Business Development for all our regions n in cooperation with the top management team of Applift
- Strategize and execute the localization of our offering by expanding into new markets
- Close trading deals with direct app clients, agencies, (independent) trading desks and mobile networks
- Track performance and KPI achievements
- Collaborate with multiple departments, e.g. Business Operations, Publisher Development, Ad Operations, Accounting, Engineering, Product Management
- Provide valuable insights on Product strategy to align with potential market trends and needs
- Recruit, train and lead a high performing team based on regional growth
- Attend industry events and evangelize the product by speaking at conferences
- 10+ years of experience in Adtech
- Sales, Client Relations and/or Business Development experience in AdTech is a must
- Business and/or MBA degree
- Previous experiences growing and leading a top team
- Proven track record of success in fast paced environments
- Excellent organizational and strategic skills
- Very strong communication skills with external and internal stakeholders
- True team player with dedication to the success of your team as a whole
- Passion for mobile advertising and no fear to "get your hands dirty" - you strive to bring our business to the next level
- Willingness to travel globally for client / team roadshows (30-80 days / year)
- Thinking big and passion for achievement
- Position is based in our Berlin HQ
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package and benefit from a tailored career development path
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!