Berlin, Berlin, Germany
We are looking for a motivated team player to join our team in the Applift HQ in Berlin-Mitte or our office in Hamburg.
You are one of the best, you are ambitious and proactive, and you are looking for a responsible, varied position in a fast growing, digital, global company
Who we are
Applift is a leading mobile ad tech company that empowers businesses to connect with and activate customers in a mobile-first world by creating the next-generation platform for advertisers to reach and convert their audiences on mobile. Applift’s solutions are designed to deliver results at every point of the customer journey. Through Applift’s Mobile Journey Advertising solution, app advertisers across the globe can connect with their target audiences, acquire new users and activate and re-engage existing users to become true customers. More information: applift.com
- You lead the global HR team and drive all HR activities of several international subsidiaries of the group in a professional manner
- You are a trustworthy partner and consultant for the management team with regard to all personnel-related issues
- You independently define, implement, analyse and optimize processes and workflows
- You develop and implement modern HR concepts
- You are responsible for employer branding strategies to keep and improve our position on the market.
- You conceptualize and coordinate operational and strategic HR projects and carry these out together with your team
- You actively participate in the acquisition of new companies and control the HR part in the context of M&A projects
- Degree in law or business administration with a focus on personnel management
- At least 5 years of professional experience as HR Manager or Senior HR business partner
- Previous experience growing and leading an HR team
- Profound experience in labor, tax, contract and social security law
- You are passionate about HR matters and enjoy being involved in the strategic side of development and optimization of personnel processes
- Your proactive and solution-oriented way of working distinguishes you
- You convince through your high level of responsibility, your social skills and can communicate confidently in German and English.
- Your willingness and ability to travel internationally rounds off your profile
What we offer
- Enjoy a competitive salary package
- Take responsibility from day one and manage projects that will have a significant impact on Applift’s success
- Be part of a multicultural team (30+ nationalities) that is bringing mobile advertising to the next level
- Enjoy startup perks: our lounge area, gaming in the office, team events, table tennis, foosball, breakfasts, lottery lunches, free drinks & fruit, and much more
- Benefit from working with some of the most experienced professionals of our industry and constantly grow with us
- Join one of the top mobile advertising companies worldwide
Interested? Please submit your CV and other relevant documents online.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!